Drone Operational Deployment Engineer
Sterblue builds software for Drones to inspect Wind Turbines and Power Lines automatically using Artificial Intelligence. From automatic 3D navigation around infrastructures to online reports and automatic defect detection, we automate the entire inspection process to help energy and utility companies strive for a cleaner future.
We are looking for a Drone Operational Deployment Engineer that will be able to deploy Sterblue software to our customers worldwide. At Sterblue, you will:
- Perform inspection demonstration to potential customers in France and abroad
- Train drone operators to use our solution
- Support drone operators and industrials worldwide in the use of our solution
- Ensure the missions are properly executed and that deliverables match the customers' expectations in terms of schedule and quality
- Work closely with the engineering team and test the new features before final release to our customers (flight trajectories, mobile app, data processing, inspection report, etc.)
- Coordinate some of our subcontracting activities
Solid experience in the following technical fields is welcome, we tend to have high expectations on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- You have prior experience operating drones (it is a strong plus, not a prerequisite)
- You are mobile in France and abroad. You are ready to be regularly away from home
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have strong ability to formalize, organize and improve strict operation processes
- You have an ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Additionally, here are general skills that we like:
- You are fluent in English
- You are very curious and won't stop searching until you find the answer
- You work meticulously. People around you don't feel the need to verify your work for quality.
- You are fun and have a life outside of work!
100 % local transportation system reimbursed
Remote friendly: 80% “Work from Anywhere” possible. We request Sterblue employees to be at one of our offices 2 days every 2 weeks. If you count, it means people can work more than 3 weeks in a row from wherever they want.
International team: work with people from France, Portugal and the US
- Participation in sport events: €150 support / person twice a year to participate in sport events (with minimum 3 Sterblue fellows),
Discover and work together from a cool place: When at least 4 people from Sterblue want to work from another cool place or 1-2 weeks, we support them with a €500 check / person,
Discover new horizons with thriving speakers: Once every quarter, we bring an outstanding speaker.
This position is opened in Nantes (France).