Drone Operations Intern / Apprentice
Sterblue builds software for Drones to inspect Wind Turbines and Power Lines automatically using Artificial Intelligence. From automatic 3D navigation around infrastructures to online reports and automatic defect detection, we automate the entire inspection process to help energy and utility companies strive for a cleaner future.
We are looking for a Drone Operations Intern that will be able to deploy Sterblue software to our customers worldwide. Your job is to make sure the customers get their inspection reports on time and quality. At Sterblue, you will:
- Support drone operators and industrials in the use of our solution
- Ensure the missions are properly executed and that deliverables match the customers' expectations in terms of schedule and quality
Build and animate processes to streamline the delivery process
We are interested in your profile for this internship if:
- You are a student looking for a 5-6 months internship (minimum) or eventually apprenticeship
- You have interest or even experience operating drones (it is a plus, not a prerequisite)
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You have strong ability to formalize, organize and improve strict operation processes
- You have an ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Multitasker and super organized you like "hands-on" tasks
Additionally, here are general skills that we are expecting:
- You are fluent in English
- You are very curious and won't stop searching until you find the answer
- You work meticulously. People around you don't feel the need to verify your work for quality.
- You are fun and have a life outside of work!
100 % local transportation system reimbursed
Remote friendly:80% “Work from Anywhere” possible. We request Sterblue employees to be at one of our offices 2 days every 2 weeks.
Meal allowances of 8€ per worked days - 50% paid by Sterblue
2 rest days per month for interns (possibility to accumulate days)
- International team: work with people from France, Portugal and in the US
This position is opened in Nantes (France) or in Lisbon (Portugal).